Anthony Lee - Jan 01 2020
MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM VIRUS
Do you have recurring red round painless spots on your skin?
Are you sick of these spherical eruptions on your face, torso, arms and legs? Are you looking for a permanent solution to this intimidating skin problem?
Are you looking for a permanent solution to this intimidating skin problem?
What is "Molluscum Contagiosum"?
The name, “Molluscum Contagiosum”, is as dreadful as it sounds. It is a curable skin disorder caused by Molluscum Contagiousum Virus (MCV). This Molluscum virus is linked with pox family viruses and can bring a hoard of health issues along if left untreated.
Who is affected by this skin disorder?
Children of age group 1-10 years are more prone to this Molluscum Contagisum skin disease than adults although adults can spread the virus as a STD, sexual transmitted disease. It is a communicable disease and rapidly spreads from one person to another. HIV affected patients and those with the weak immune system are easily affected by this skin virus. And those with weak immune systems may find it harder to rid of the virus.
Characteristics/Symptoms of Molluscum Contagiosum skin disease
- These pearly eruptions on the skin are rounded and fleshy.
- They are dark red or pink in color and recurrent in various parts of the body.
- The main areas affected by the virus include face, abdomen, arms and legs.
- The lesions measure around 4-5 mm in size.
- There is no itching or pain as long as there is no bacterial infection.
- These warts have the central part bumped towards inside like a depression.
- The virus lies within the papules containing a white waxy material.
- The duration of infection can be from 6 months to a few years.
- The blisters may appear single and then grow in clusters.
Some skin problems are easily curable and disappear within short period. However, many skin disorders like Molluscum Contagiosum need special diagnosis and sometimes if the infection is severe, require surgical removal. Surgical methods are definitely frightening and cumbersome.
So is there any effective and painless cure to this skin disease?
Homeopathic treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum is the answer! It involves the application of our specially formulated homeopathic Molleave Cream and Molleave Liquid Soap on the affected areas and you can see wonders happening to your skin.
CAUSES: The Molluscum Contagiousum Virus resides and thrives in a warm and humid climate. It is spread from one person to another through skin contact. Once the virus finds its victim, it spreads rapidly as it is highly contagious.
The main causes of the Molluscum Contagiousum Virus (MCV) are:
- Skin-skin contact: This skin disorder spreads from person to person through touch. It gets inflicted upon from infected person by merely touching the lesions. For example, children and teens going to school and colleges touch and play with their friends. If their skin comes in contact with a ruptured MCV while playing or shaking hands etc. the partner slowly starts developing similar symptoms of skin rashes.
- Touching contaminated things: People often use towels, washcloths, kerchiefs, soaps and other things of one another. If any of these things are contaminated with the MCV, then the person using it is sure to acquire the skin disorder in no time. In most cases, it is the kids and teens who are affected in majority compared to adults.
- The infection spreads in various parts of the body due to itching and scratching. When you vigorously keep scratching MCV, it breaks up and releases the waxy liquid that contains the virus. When this comes in contact with other body parts, it gets infected and the allergy spreads very rapidly
- In adults the MCV also spreads through unprotected sex with infected partners as a STD. Generally in the pubic area which can be embarrassing and alerting.
The virus attacks persons with the weak immune system. It slowly aggravates the condition by penetrating deeper and creating more health issues for the patient. Homeopathic treatments bring a dozen benefits for easy and effective recovery from this annoying MCV. It is 100% natural and has helped thousands of patients to get rid of this illness.
Complications of Molluscum Contagiosum:
If the symptoms in patients are prolonged and if proper care is not taken, the skin disorder may lead to several health complications.
- In most cases, with patients having very less immunity power, warts tend to develop bacterial infection in addition to Molluscum Contagiosum Virus. This results in painful and reddish cyst formation adding to the agony of patients.
- After recovery from the disease, light colored pigmentations are left behind on the skin.
- In patients with atopic eczema, this condition aggravates eczema symptoms and there are chances of eczema recurrence if immunity is not so strong in the patient.
- If the MCV is acute, it leaves many scars on the skin after diagnosis and treatment. Again, the scars deprive the quality of your skin may change with marks.
- Molluscum Contagiosum infection on the skin around eyes could prove painful as it may lead to conjunctivitis. It is important to seek an ophthalmologist promply before eye damage occurs. The eye infection causes pain and discomfort for the patient.
TYPES OF MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM VIRUS SKIN DISORDER
Researchers have identified four types of Molluscum Contagiosum viruses, namely, MCV-1, MCV-2, MCV-3, MCV-4. MCV-1 is the most common virus that attacks humans, creating painless small bumps on the skin. The treatment of this skin disorder depends on its intensity.
Conventional Treatment methods
- Cryotherapy – This therapy uses liquid Nitrogen to freeze the papules. Very painful for kids and can leave scarring.
- Curettage – Surgical removal of warts. Again can be painful to all and will leave scarring also.
- Laser Therapy – Laser rays penetrate inside the skin to remove traces of infection.
All these methods are time-consuming and very cumbersome. We bring to you a completely quick, painless and effective way to get rid of Molluscum Contagiosum. Ask us how?
Homeopathic approach to cure MCV:
Homeopathy is a proven, all natural and effective science of medicine. It has left its footprints in treating thousands of diseases without any side-effects. Our experts have formulated specialized solutions and creams which require topical application on the affected parts. Some of the best-known methods of Homeopathic treatment of MCV are:
There are countless medicines in Homeopathy treatment of MCV. Based on symptoms and severity appropriate medicines are prescribed to treat the infection at the earliest.
Conventional Vs Molleave treatment for MCV:
|• Different remedies for different symptoms and patients||• Overall treatment of disease|
|• Zero side effects||• Lot of side effects|
|• Natural and safe||• Lot of chemicals and unsafe for prolonged usage|
|• Erase virus traces from the patient’s body and boost immunity to avoid future reinfection.||• Effective for immediate recovery but does not boost immunity.|
|• No risk of recurrence and further damage to the skin||• No guarantee for recurrence of the infection|
Other benefits of our homeopathic Molleave treatment of MCV:
- Saves time and money spent on repeated doctor visits
- All medicines, topical creams and soaps have been clinically tested and prepared by internationally renowned doctors and experts in Homeopathy.
- Easy and anytime access to our sites.
Join us on our FaceBook page and like our New product and treat your skin problem at the convenience of your home! It’s time to say Goodbye to skin infection and welcome healthy and flawless skin for a lifetime!
For complete information about Molluscum Contagiosum, click Molluscum Contagiosum.
Do’s and Don’ts for Molluscum Contagiosum skin infection
- Do wash hands with soap and water after you return home.
- Do not touch or scratch the lesions with nails or shower luffas.
- Maintain healthy habits and good hygiene for the body.
- Wash infected person’s clothes and items separately.
- Avoid skin contact unless the MCV is treated completely.
- It is good not to share towels, soaps and clothes with others to avoid the spread of infection.
- Seek medical attention in earlier stages of infection to start treatment. The ealier the better!
- Complete the entire course of treatment even if symptoms of infection disappear to avoid recurrence of infection.
- Consume a lot of immunity-boosting foods like fruits and vegetables, garlic etc.
Always consult a doctor and refrain from self-medication. Taking medicines on your own can have severe side effects and worsen the situation furthermore.